- On sale!
Humalog KwikPen 5x3 ml
Product: Humalog KwikPen Insulin
Product Type: Insulin Pen
Anonymous packaging (cosmetic company)
Delivery time to EU 5 - 10 business days. Delivery time to US 7 - 14 business days.
HUMALOG KWIIKPEN 5X3ML
HUMALOG KWIKPEN is the insulin and is used for the condition of hypoglycemia when we need to lower the glucose from the blood. This is the lispro and is known as fast-acting insulin and start working after 15 minutes of injection. This drug is quite famous in the bodybuilder and athletic community.
You should follow all the instructions regarding the dosage of HUMALOG KWIKPEN and also read the following chart carefully. The direction of injection should be followed as mentioned above the drug packing.
It is injected under the skin or into the vein using an infusion pump. The expert should direct you on how to take the injections on your own. Ask the pharmacist and the expert person how to use this drug if you don’t understand the way to inject it in the body but don’t take this wrongly.
The way to use this drug is to use within 15 minutes before the meal, or right after the meal, and reaches to peak in an hour, and work best within 2 to 4 hours. The concentrated form should not be taken with the help of an insulin pump and mixed with another insulin. Never share your pen, cartridge, or syringe with any other person using the insulin-like yours. Don’t share it even if you change the needle.
Try to use the needle and syringe only once and place them in a puncture-proof sharp container. Follow the ways to dispose off the container and keep it away from children.
Beneficial effects of the drug:
· Insulin is used in persons with the problem of high blood sugar, they are directed to follow a proper diet and exercise properly to control it in a short time.
· This drug helps control the high blood sugar and prevents further damage in the organs such as the kidney.
· It also helps prevent nerve problems, symptoms of blindness, loss of limbs and sexual function problems.
· If the diabetes is control then the risk of heart attack and strokes may also be controlled.
· Insulin is a man-made product and is similar to human insulin. The production of synthetic insulin has replaced natural insulin in the body.
· This insulin is a fast-acting insulin and work faster and last for a shorter time than the regular insulin.
· It assists the insulin to get properly into the cells of the body and lower the glucose level in the blood and is used as a source of energy.
· It also gives the body the required glucose and provides the person with the energy to carry out the daily workouts.
· It also helps the oral diabetes medication such as sulfonylureas.
Side effects of the drug:
· This drug has many benefits but the abuse can turn these benefits into side effects.
· If you notice any signs of insulin allergy immediately call your doctor or go to an emergency.
· Some of the common side effects of the allergy are redness.
· It also includes the itchy skin rash all over the body.
· The side effects also include trouble breathing, fast heartbeats and the mild feeling that one might pass out.
· Swelling of tongue, throat and swelling at the injection site is also seen in some users.
· You should call your doctor if you noticed the symptoms of weight gain, swelling in your hands.